My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Monday, May 4, 2009

Aussie Caz Design - Play Time






I got a chance to work with a designer I had not worked with before at DigiScrap Station. This kit has great primary colors and is full of wonderful elements that are wonderful for playtime with kid of all ages.

I complete two double page layouts with this kit. The first one is Flywheelers and features a day that dad took the younger boys to see the old cars, tractors, and other engines. I used a Yin Design template and the font is Eras Demi ITC. I entered this two page layout in the two page challenge at DigiScrap Station for NSD.

The second two page layout features our time meeting some online friends in real life. I used a Yin template and the font Georgia Ref. The right side page includes a photo clipped to DigiTreats Word Photo mat. This page was entered in the Photo Mat challenge at DSS for NSD.
























You can pick up Play Time by Aussie Caz Design HERE at DigiScrap Station.

No comments: