My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Monday, April 20, 2009

Stacey Crossley - Childhood




I had a chance to work with this fun kit. It has lots of bright and primary colors which I just love. There are lots of fun elements that make it work well with any number of themes.

I completed 2 one page layouts.

The first is Bright Eyes and features Hannah. I rarely do single photo layouts so this one is a bit different for me. I love that with digital its easy to find a way to scrap those random photos that don't really fit anywhere else. The template is from Andrea Gold and the font is Aubrey.

The second layout is Master Builders. After studying about lighthouses the boys created their own. The template is another Andrea Gold and the font is Rockwell Condensed.

You can purchase Stacey Crossely's Childhood HERE at Pretty Scrappy or HERE at Scrapable.

No comments: