My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Trying Again



Well its been a while since I've tried out but I've put in a new entry for the Go Digital Supreme Team. There are 225 entries in Round One so no telling if I'll make the cut with that much competition. Their rules are really tight with no templates, actions, or anything that is not standard in your program. I figure I have a cute layout I will use and got a great kit to work with. This was another lighter colored kit but I found it fairly easy to work with.

The layout features my daughter and my nephew. This page will be for her album and tells her story about how she loves having a cousins to play with. The font is Century Schoolhouse.

The kit is from Dani Alencar. It is Your Day and you can purchase the kit HERE.

UPDATE: I didn't make the cut but it was fun trying and I love the layout I created.

No comments: