My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Friday, March 27, 2009

CT GF Designz - Grandma's Attick Treasure



This was a fun little kit to work with. It had lots of elements that you would expect to see up in an old attic. It would work great with vintage photos or visits to historical sights.

I used this kit to create a layout of Jacob's class trip for his Florida History class at college. I loved the fence element. I used an Andrea Gold template and the font Georgia.

You can pick up Grandma's Attick Treasure HERE.

2 comments:

Cara said...

Hi! It's Cara from SweetTomato Designs and you were the random pick to win the link to my Collaboration kit (if you didn't already pick it up earlier)...stop by the blog and you can contact me using the button up top and I'll send you the link! Thanks for all the love you leave me.

Cara
SweetTomatoDesigns

Cara said...

Hi, just me again. Here is the link to your free kit: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=0f78960bd0f0e4277432d3c9683f450ae04e75f6e8ebb871

Please put in the password: seaside to access it. Then, please give me a quick shout out at my blog to let me know you've downloaded it and I can take the link and this comment down. Enjoy! Looks like you have some great seaside shots in your neck of the woods.

Cara
SweetTomatoDesigns