My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

CT Layout for Throwing Some Scraps Around




I'm so excited I was chosen as one of the store CT members for DigiScrap Station. I was already a personal CT member for a couple of their designers. They gave me a nice recommendation and I made it in. I really love the DSS site. Everyone is very friendly and I've gotten more gallery comments there than anywhere else. You need to stop by and check it out HERE. The first kit I worked with is from Throwing Some Scraps Around. The kit is called Charlie. It is a great boy kit with some great boy word art. But I loved the rich warm colors and used it for a layout of a trip to the HEART Institute which is a training center for mission students. I used one of Racketty Scrappety's templates (#53) both as it was and in reverse. The fonts I used are Base02 and Cambria.

You can find Throwing Some Scraps Around's Charlie HERE.

No comments: