My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Saturday, January 24, 2009

CT Layout for Kathy's Scraps - 100% Boy


This was a fun kit to work with. It has wonderful primary colors and some really fun speech bubble elements. There is also some great boy elements that I didn't take advantage of so make sure you check out for yourself. I made use of the great primary colors in 4 layouts on how we celebrated the 4th of July at our house.

Layout 1 and 2 feature the younger ones helping their dad paint. I didn't use a template for these layouts but took advantage of the great frames that came with this kit. I also used one of the fun speech bubbles on the second page. The font is Long Island.

Layout 3 and 4 feature the kids out front lighting sparklers to celebrate the 4th of July. It was especially fun because Jacob came over to spend the night and spend time with us. I used 2 of Andrea Gold's templates for these pages.

I thought the star shapes worked well with the theme and the paper colors in the kit worked great. The font is Century.

You can find this great kit at the DigiScrap Station. Pick up Kathy's Scraps - 100% Boy HERE.

And here is the preview for you catch a sneak peak.

No comments: