My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Sunday, January 11, 2009

CT for EAL - Fall's Glory




This month over at My Scrap Shop I had the privilege of working with this great kit from one of their new designers. I loved the bright vivid colors. It also has some great fall elements. I knew I wanted to use to capture a layout of the fall leaves I saw when I visited my son. But the colors also worked well for a layout that had nothing to do with fall.

Layout 1 Leaves - Seeing the fall leaves when visiting my son. I used an Andrea Gold Template and the font Diamond Factory.

Layout 2 MOSI Jan 04 - This was a day of fun at the science center. It was really nice because dad got to come along too. I submitted this layout over at My Scrap Shop for the Focus on Photos challenge. I used and Simply Yin template and the fon t is Cuckoo.

EAL's Fall Glory get it HERE.

No comments: