My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Sunday, November 30, 2008

CT Layouts for Stacey Crossley




I just created two really fun layouts with Stacey Crossley's Happy Kit. HERE These are some more 2003 layouts. These feature my daughter trying to keep up with her brothers in the getting dirty department. They were teaching her the fun of mud balls.

The second page was done for the Blog challenge over at DigiScrap Station. You can choose any of their weekly sketches and create a layout. The neat thing is that once they get enough entries there will be a nice prize. You can check it out by clicking HERE. The font is CK Keystroke.

This kit has a great mix of neutral and fun colors. It was just perfect for these pictures of one dirty little girl.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Thanks for using Happy for your challenge page, Karen. You did a wonderful job with the layouts--I enjoy how much happiness you put into each layout. xoxo