My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Sunday, October 5, 2008

MSS CT Work - Sir Scrapalot - Funky Monkey


This month I have the privilege of working with a really fun kit. The kit Funky Monkey has lots of great and fun elements. To find it at My Scrap Shop just click on the kit's image. This kit is great for a trip to the zoo, eating banana splits, or just the fun that kids can get into. Both of my layouts reflect this later theme. Kids being kids.

The first layout features my children and one of their friends building pyramids and having fun. The font is Lithos Pro. I had a lot of fun using the monkey element to build a monkey pyramid. I resized them to reflect the different sizes of the real "monkeys".

The second layout features my youngest practicing to be a climbing monkey.

No comments: