My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Testing for Mega-Doodle


In the past couple of weeks I've gotten to test a couple of great products for Mega-Doodle and wanted to share about them here. First a link to her blog - Mega-Doodle. I didn't create any freebies but for these products but others did and you can find them by checking out the blog link above.

The first is a set of football related brushes and other great items. It is included in a commercial use grab bag available here. Commercial Created - Grab Bags 1-2. We really aren't football people at our house but I used parts of the kit to create a Tic Tac Toe layout. I tested the Photoshop Elements Version and her instructions for installing and using the brushes were perfect. I think that's one of the greatest features of the Mega-Doodle product line. They are easy to use and with the great instructions that are included you can't go wrong. And before you all leave comments my children have already pointed out that Hannah won the came it wasn't a "Cat's Game" that's what happens when you're trying to do 4 things at once mommy style. You start with one idea in mind that sort of change it out half way through but you forget to go back and get it all straight.

The second test product was a sticker action for transparent, puffy, and super puffy. These actions worked great and again the great instructions included make installing. loading, and using the action a breeze. Here is the PSE version I tested in the My Scrap Shop store. For other versions check out the rest of the store or for one of Mega's other store locations check out her blog for current listing.

No comments: