My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Saturday, September 13, 2008

CT Layouts for Girlfriend Designz


I had the chance the other night to work with another of Jenz kits. This one is the I Want Candy kit. I also created a couple of Brag Book pages which are available on the Girlfriend Designz Blog.

I used the kit to create 3 Christmas time pages. This kit also has lots of great elements that I couldn't use with my theme but the ones I did use were lots of fun. I used paper from the kit to clip and make great titles as well.

The first page features the family Christmas at home the fong is Boozka. I also used some of the elements to decorate the title as well.

The second page is Christmas at grandma's. The font is Arial Black. I stretched one of the ribbons to use for a journaling spot for the date.

The third layout features our poor baby who spent all day Christmas running a fever and sleeping on Grandma's couch. The fonts used are Franciscan and Corpulent caps. I loved using the sad gingerbread man to highlight this page.

I thought the colors in this kit worked really well for the Christmas pictures without looking exactly like every other Christmas page.

No comments: