My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Thursday, September 18, 2008

CT Layouts for Crazy Diamond - Castaway





I worked with Crazy Diamond's Castaway kit yesterday. This kit as the name implies has a quiet beach theme to it BUT as soon as I saw it I knew I wanted to use it for the pictures I had of historic Fort Snelling in the Twin Cities. And yes I know its two separate cities but I have trouble remembering which side we were on at some of the sites. I thought the deck like paper really looked a lot like the exposed beams in the fort. Also the colors seemed to work really well with the colors of this kit.

Page 1 is the introduction to the fort and includes one photo turned to an overlay to be the title of the page. The font on this page is Terminal.

Page 2 is Battery area. It uses the font. New Zurica

Page 3 is Other areas of the fort. The fonts are Sherwood and Tubular.

Page 4 is some of the great scenery seen in and around the fort. The font is Tubular.

No comments: