My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Monday, August 25, 2008

Graduation Time 2006



I'm about half way through school year 2006. Yeah. Here are two graduation layouts. One from the Camp Fire Science program and one from college.

The first layout is from Camp Fire's Wacky Science program. Because my guys do this every year it gets harder and harder to come up with something fresh. So for this layout I focused on those very bright green shirts they wore. I matched this up with some great paper from Pam's DigiTreat Run set. I used the photo of the banner to serve as the title. Journal font is Heather.

The second layout feature's Jacob's undergrad graduation. (see a few weeks back for his master's layout to see if he's changed any.) Since this was for the school album I wanted a one page layout that would tell the story in a simple way. I used Heather for the title. The paper and most of the elements are from Queen Brat's Design. The Grad photo template is from Teri's Thing O My Jigs. I really liked the way this layout came out.

No comments: