My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Finished the 2006 School Album

I'm so excited I've finished up the 2006 School Album. I ended up with a section on our Alumnus' travels. Here are 4 of my favorite pages from this section.

This first set of layouts are from his week in Rwanda. The first page reflects the sadness of the country with the a look at the genocide memorial sites. The plaque about family photos is especially meaningful.
The second page features the local dancers at the museum. Both pages are made with the Africa kit from Sissy. The font is Long Island.

The second set of pages features Jacob's road trip to seminary. He took two weeks to enjoy himself. He stop in North Carolina and spent time with his friends there. He was met there by another friend from Texas who traveled with him to Chicago. The first page is scenes from Grandfather's Mountain.
The second page features scenes from the rest of the trip. Both pages use Racketty Scrappety's Template 22 a and b. The font is Perpetua. And the paper and elements are from DigiTreat's Jump collection.

And for those waiting for more freebies there will be another DigiTreat add on coming out soon plus I'm working on a kit based on day of fishing with the children.

No comments: