My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Friday, July 25, 2008

Layouts for the Crazy Diamond



Crazy Diamond has a great new kit called Believe. I created two very different layouts using this kit. The first layout is from Palm Sunday 2006. The font is Calligrapher.

The second layout is from an average day of doing school at Harbor Light Academy. The journaling font is CK Keystroke. The title font is Copper Plate and makes use of clipping a paper from the kit with the text.

I created my own journal boxes for both sets. I used parts of both kits and the add-on. Make sure it check it out its a beautiful kit and was fun to work with.

Well I tried ScribeFire and I like being able to move the pictures around but the way the pictures uploaded when you click on them you don't get a larger image which I don't care for. So I think the solution will be to upload and write on the regular blogger page and then reopen in ScribeFire and do any editing I want for the pictures and such.


WHAT HAPPEN TO THE FREEBIES:


And for those who have discovered my blog with my freebies I do plan on doing more. I would like to be able to post something at least once a week. I will continue to do things with the ADSDesign group, DigiTreat add-ons, and some of my own creations. I will be participating in a retreat in November as part of the leadership team which will mean most of my Saturday's will be taken up between now and then. So I need to come up with a different schedule to make time for scrapping, designing, school with the children, fixing dinner, and keeping the family in clean clothes. If I can prod the boys into taking care of the rest of the stuff I might just make it work. I will have a freebie August 1st as part of the ADS Design set. In the meantime I hope you enjoy my layouts.

No comments: