My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Popsicle Paradise - A Little of This and A Little of That


I completed a simple layout using lots of the elements from the Popsicle Paradise sets. I love the bright colorful papers and elements that everyone created. It took this very plain article about my son's summer job and made it fun and bright. Hopefully I'm giving proper credit for each piece I used. Make sure you go down to the June 2nd entry for the first link in the hunt for this great collection if you haven't already picked it up. The background paper is from Chantel Miller. The alpha used to create the title is from Allie Kat. The sun behind the title is from Angie's Asylum. The cute kids in the bottom corner are from By God's Design. The great arrow pointing out my son is from Aby Scraps. The journaling box is from Creative Dreams. The font is Informal011BT. So you get an idea about how wonderful this whole set is and how everything can really coordinate and mix and match with each other's sets.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Layout....Love it...

Michelle said...

Hi there fellow Lisa Minor CT mate!What a great idea for a lo! I love it! BTW-you've been tagged!!