My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Busy Scrapping Weekend



I had a great day yesterday and got several layouts done. I used several different kits so I'll divide up the entries by designer. First 2 layouts are from Lisa Minor. The first layout uses her Calm kit. The layout features the layout I did for Jacob's acceptance letter from Luther Seminary. Which is really funny since he's now already graduated and I'm just getting the acceptance letter scrapped. The font I used was Chaucer. Although this kit was designed for 8x8 I stretched it out to 12x12 with not problems.

The second layout uses Lisa Minor's Bit of Christmas Kit. The font is Bookman Style. The very nicest part of this layout is that it represents the final layout for the 2005 Homeschool album. Now I just need to do 2006 and start 2008. So that one album category almost all caught up. Yeah.

No comments: