My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Saturday, May 10, 2008

I've entered a SupremeTeam Challenge

UPDATE - I didn't make the cut so I decided to share the layout here.


Check out Go Digital Scrapping. They are having their Supreme Team Challenge and I've just completed my layout for round one. It is Birds of A Feather. And while its too late to sign up for the challenge they are running a posting contest along with the Challenge. Check out the forums under Supreme Team Challenge V. I had a lot of fun working on this challenge. I don't think we are supposed to post elsewhere during the contest. I really used some new photo techniques and per the rules did this one with out the use of a template. So stop by GDS and say hi and for a change to take part in the posting challenge just registered as a site user and get started having fun.

ADDED Layout Info - It is Christy Skaggs Spring Bling. Font is Tristan. I make the title by typing and then using paper from the kit. Used wood carving and colorize photo effects.

No comments: