My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Creating with Playdough


I have discovered that I'm almost out of room on my external hard drive so one of my goals is to go through some of the stuff I've downloaded. I have a bunch of freebies and submissions for the design competition at Scrap Orchard. So I've decided to use a bunch of that stuff this weekend and then delete to free up some space. I won't stop by and show them all off but I did decide to show the first one I've done. This is a mini kit from the Scrap Orchard design team challenge week #1. The kit is from pagew-Orange Crush. The bright warm colors were just perfect for this set of photos. The pictures are from a project we did for school while studying creation. The font is CurlzMT. I added the children's names over the photos to highlight each ones creations.

No comments: