My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring Camp 04


Here's another school album layout. I really love the way this one came out. I started with a Racketty Scrappety template #9. The paper and elements are from OScrapMoMo's new CampNoNo set. I just love the way this set worked for these photos. The changes I made was I replaced the template journal mat with one from the set. I also used the T-Shirt element for the title and date. The word CAMP was word art from the kit. The font used was Papyrus. I took their camp sign photo, cropped it, and put one of the frames around it. I then attached the frame to the sign post element.

BREAKING NEWS: OScrapMoMo aka Lisa asked permission to use my layout on her blog. So this layout was featured the other day when she gave away the last of the CampNoNo set. And remember even if you miss this great Freebie it will be up in the Scrap Debris store where every thing's just a dollar. Make sure you check it out. Being asked just made my day and it was so much fun to see it on the blog.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh I just LOVE how you used my kit!!!!! Wonderful job here!!!
Oh PLEASE...PRETTY PLEASE can I share it on my blog tomorrow with the last installment? I'd love to show it off!!!

Thank you so very very much!

Lisa