My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Jacob's Travels



Well my oldest baby turns 25 today. I had meant to post another one of the quote layouts I made for him on Sunday but time just slipped away so here it is a few days late. And because its late I think I'll include two. Both are favorite shots of mine. I'm not as happy with the hut layout as I am with the picture but it works. Both were taken during his rural home stay in Uganda. They had not yet had their rainy season return so the clouds were actually a welcome site.

My other big accomplishment was to complete and email out the pages I was doing for a picture/page swap. I wanted to get those out before Friday as I don't know how long I'll be out of commission so I was pleased to get those done and out.

No comments: