My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Two More Layouts

As you can see I'm not so good about making things line up perfectly. Second I haven't figured out how to scan and stitch in PSE so I just took a picture of my layouts with my camera and uploaded the images.

1st - 2 page spread is our Field Trip to Silver Springs. The sketch is Cherish p 90. I used Paperbilities and Colorbok papers. I used Creative Memories sticker and ABC's. I actually dragged out my Creative Memories custom cutting system and made some circles and ovals as suggested in the Cherish layout. Lately I've been sticking to squares and rectangles for speed and ease.
2nd - 2-page spread is two separate events. In paper I'm still stuck in the 2 pages have to match mode because it just seems to make things easier for me for some reason so even different events get worked together. Anyway the first page is a trip to family trip to Ft. Desoto where we met up with the aunts, uncles, and cousins for some fishing and includes a "Happy Meal" box fun. The second page was taken at our local library during Story Time. They learned about the skeleton as if you couldn't tell from the pictures. The sketch is from Imagine p 24. Close to My Heart black card stock base. Creative Memories paper mostly Shades of Orange and Amber. Creative Memories Letters.

No comments: