My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Sunshine Blog - Challenge


The challenge was to create a layout telling about yourself. The catch you had to share 14 things. Boy that got to be harder than you would thing. But I took the challenge and I was pretty happy with the results. Sunshine Studio Scraps

I used their brand new Walking in Sunshine Mega Kit. I used one piece of paper, 1 tag, and a bunch of bottle caps. I used Sylfaen font for most of the layout with the exception of the note about my blogs which is Lucida Handwriting.

In case you can read it on my layout the 14 things are:
1. Birthday on St. Patty's Day
2. Florida Native like my dad
3. 1st saw snow in 2007 at the age of 44
4. Homeschooler since 1992
5. Stay at home mom since 1990
6. Former Data Entry Operator
7. Wife to Dan for 20 years
8. Mom to Five ages 24,17,13,10, and 6
9. Like to Cook (Baked Spaghetti)
10. Paper Scrapper
11. New Digi Scrapper
12. Lost one Child
13. Read Romance to relax
14. Have 2 blogs

I did it.

5 comments:

Adriane said...

YAY! What a fun LO! I love how you used the bottlecaps as your 14 items, and I LOVE all the pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your posting. It is so interesting. Anyway thanks.

jaye said...

I like your layout, it was fun reading the bottlecaps. All the 'springy' colours, nice and bright.

Lauren said...

Great lo and wonderful way to introduce yourself to us! Thank you for participating and letting us get to know you! Hope you had fun with the challenge!
Lauren
PDPlum, Sunshine Girl

Erika said...

Karen, I love that layout. It is hard to find 14 things isn't it, nice to get to know a bit about you. As a Florida native you will appreciate our climate and lifestyle here in Brisbane, Queensland.

Best wishes,

Erika