My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Saturday, March 8, 2008

SAS - Template Challenge March


Here we are having a fun day at school. The kids are already asking to repeat this again this year. This page was completed for the template challenge using JHC_119 Template. I used Creative Chaos - Year in Review Papers. The font is Franklin Gothic.


Since the pictures I had were lower quality from my own camera none really fit well in the two large photo spaces provided. So I used the same paper that I used for the background sheet in the two photo spots to create a background. I then used two photos in the place of the top one showing my son willing and the winning board. I used a journaling paper and the other winner photo in the spot of the lower photo. I think it was a good fit to a lower quality photo.

No comments: