My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Friday, March 7, 2008

A Couple More to Finish Off


Here's the last few layouts. This one is getting ready for Christmas. This one is pretty plain. I think it shows I was just trying to finish up. The Sketch is from The Best of Becky Higgins p 53. Close to My Heart CS base. Creative Memories Sunwash for borders. CM Photo mats and Letters as well.

I didn't use a sketch for this one. I used Close to My Heart CS for the base. I used an old Creative Memories Christmas border I made a few years ago to accent the page. I used CM Shaded of purple as accent pieces. I used CM Silver ABC's. The layout highlights Christas at church, home, my in-laws, and my family.
Final page. Yeah. I had an empty back page and was trying to figure out how to use it. I used another old Creative Memories border from several Christmas ago to accent the page with is Close to My Heart Card Stock. For the pictures I used the Digital Thank You Notes we created using several different Brag Book templates. I figured it was a great way to finish up.

No comments: