My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Another Challenge Met

Today I found out about another challenge through the Template N More blog being held by Do It Digi. It ended on the 10th so I decided to sit right now and do it. I used the Template provided with the Funky and Fun set by THD from Do It Digi. I added the film strip from the elements to make a place for more photos. This is another one for our school album. This means that 5/12ths finished now.

I'm sure I did it the hard way but to get the pictures to fit I used magic wand to create a space put it on a new layer and then filled in with the bucket. I then dragged that layer over onto another sheet. Un-did the magic wand. Dragged the shape over 4 times and positioned under the frame. Then I drag each picture on to my little shape layer and Control G'd them. Like I said it was probably the hard but the other technique I had read about didn't seem to work. So I got creative.

No comments: