My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Wild Things


I did a layout for the Stone Accent Studio February Template Challenge. I used JHC's template 113 and also her Nature's Autumn paper and elements. I used Trajan Font. I had a lot of fun deciding how to make use of this template. This is another page for our School Album for 07.

The boys had so much fun doing the repealing and I was so lucky to have pictures. My husband had taken the kids to the park on their bikes and I came to collect all the stuff they had picked up. I didn't bring a camera and then the boys found out they could do the tree climbing. Luckily I ran into a friend who had her camera and she agreed to get some pictures of the boys. She also got a picture of my daughter as she was coloring in another booth. Thanks Lyn for the photos.

No comments: