My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Project List

Here is a list of scrapping pictures I would like to complete in the next couple of years. I'm including 2008 on the list as it is already 2008 and I'm sure I won't have everything finished by the end of the year any way. P means I plan to do this as a regular paper album mostly likely 12x12. D means I plan for this to be a digital album most likely 8x8 either printed and inserted into an album or printed as a digital book. ? means I haven't decided for sure which type this album will be either because I haven't decided or because I'm going to give the kids a choice. Or H- Hybrid a mixture of paper pages and digital pages. I will try to update around the first of the month to see how I'm doing and to be accountable to my goals.

Must Do's:
Family 03,04,05, 06, 07, 08 ?
St. Augustine on going - P or H
Child #5 - 07, 08 P
Child #4 - 05, 06, 07, 08 P or ?
Child #3 - 05, 06, 07, 08 P or ?
Child #2 - 05, 06, 07 08 P or ?
Child #1 - Road trip to grad school P 06
Month in South Africa P 07
Month in China P 07
Highlights of the Luther Years including graduation D 06-07
Trip - My Trip to the Twin Cities 07 D
Family Trip to Twin Cities for Luther Graduation 08 D
School - 04, 05, 06, 07, 08 D

What I already accomplished this year is Child #5 - 06, 4x6 template digital thank you notes for Christmas, Family Christmas letter that when out in January, and 3 layouts for a layout swap.

Projects that I'm working on right now are the School 07, and Child #5 - 07. I figure I can have one digital and one paper project going on at a time. When I work on Challenges I'll try to use items needed for current projects.

Would like to do - An album highlight pictures of his whole life up to ordination in a couple of years using the worlds from Mark Harris - Find Your Wings song. D
An album of my late mother's poems with pictures of her and pictures that fit the pictures from the family album. D
A heritage album. D

Last year I had a goal of 507 pages and ended up doing close to 700. Completed projects included school 02, 03 - Child 2-3-4 02, 03, 04, Me 74-88, Wedding 88, Williamsburg Trip 2 Volumes 06, Child #5 - 05 - P
Book of Quotes and Photos for Child #1 D

No comments: